Radar Forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Radar Forums.

-

HomeHome  ArcadeArcade  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Punisher.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris.
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-01-27

The Punisher. Empty
PostSubject: The Punisher.   The Punisher. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:44 pm

Prologue.

The name is Frank Castle A.K.A The Punisher, a vigilante born in Queens, New York; I spent many years in the armed forces as a US Marine Captain, and then later I served in Vietnam as part of the Special Forces Unit.

In 1976, me, my beautiful wife, Maria, and our two wonderful kids, Lisa and Frank Jr. went for a nice family picnic in Central Park, New York. We witnessed a horrible thing. A helpless person was being hung from a tree by the mafia. They tried to shoot down all witnesses, they missed. I lived but my beautiful wife and two wonderful kids didn’t.

Due to heavy grieving and rubbish police work I decided to get revenge, not only on the ones who killed my family, but all the evil in the world, the only way to punish them is death.
Back to top Go down
https://radar.forumotion.net
Chris.
Admin
Admin

The Punisher. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Punisher.   The Punisher. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:45 pm

Part One: Chapter One.

There is a new mafia family about, this family are worse than your average, there killing innocent people by the day, mugging, raping and murder, is all but average with these criminals, and the worst thing about it is that this family, the Alberto family are so underground its hard to find them, I have no idea where there headquarters are except that it should be some where in New York City. I have traced a group of members to a strip club just out of Jeans Street, none of these people are at a high status in the family, but it’s a start.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frank Castle stood on the reasonably high building, he peered over the edge and across the road at a dirty strip club which he shook his head at. Castle slowly attached his B-97 sniper rifle together in preparation to assassinate five members of the Alberto family mafia. Each of the five have at least murdered or raped at least one person, so they all deserved to die. Once the sniper was all together, Castle hid in the shadows, pointed the sniper in front of the club and started to wait; the criminals were due in about half an hour.

About an hour later, a fight broke out in front of the strip club, Castle now knew, the Alberto’s had arrived. None of them stood still, The Punisher couldn’t get a good aim on them, then finally the fight broke off and the Alberto’s were ready to enter the club.

Now’s my chance” The Punisher whispered to himself as he aimed his rifle at the first member of the Alberto family.

He just pulled the trigger but then at that precise second a sticky substance came from behind him and landed at the end of his gun stopping the bullet exiting. The Punisher took a look closer and realised, it was a certain webbing he was familiar with…
Back to top Go down
Chris.
Admin
Admin

The Punisher. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Punisher.   The Punisher. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 11:24 am

Part One: Chapter Two.

As our ‘friendly neighbourhood Spiderman’ was doing his nightly web swinging over the city of New York, someone caught his eye, a someone he had met on several occasions before, as he got closer Spiderman saw that this someone was the man known as The Punisher.

Proberly out on his usual kill fest. I better sort this one out, like I usually do' Spiderman thought to himself as he swung towards The Punisher, who was aiming his gun at some one. ‘Better Hurry'.

Spiderman let go of his web and just before he landed he noticed The Punisher just about to pull a trigger on his sniper rifle, so Spiderman quickly shot a piece of webbing to the barrel of the sniper to prevent The Punisher taking another life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frank Castle slowly turned around after a certain costumed hero destroyed his chance to shoot some of the Alberto family.

What have I told you about killing people?" a cocky sounding Spiderman asked The Punisher.

What have I told you about stopping me stopping crime?" an angry Punisher replied.

Now you shouldn’t answer a question with another question” a joking Spiderman chuckled. The Punisher turned back to his B-97 and went to aim again when Spiderman grabbed the gun with some webbing and flung it off the roof.

You idiot! You just stopped me from killing members of the Alberto family, which will lead me to the rest of them” a now very antagonised Punisher screamed at Spiderman.

You mean you actually tracked down members of the Alberto family” a shocked Spiderman replied.

That’s what I just said, fool” The Punisher said as he threw a punch at Spiderman. Spiderman jumped out of the way and webbed The Punisher’s hands together.

Killing is not the answer” Spiderman said as he disappeared.

It took The Punisher a good ten minutes to get his hands out of the annoying webbing Spiderman had inflicted onto his hands. The Punisher put his coat on, checked he had his shot gun nicely placed in the back of his trousers and readied himself to enter the club below him in order to find more information about the Alberto family and to deservingly kill some of their members.
Back to top Go down
Chris.
Admin
Admin

The Punisher. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Punisher.   The Punisher. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 9:40 am

Part One: Chapter Three.

As I entered the dirty club, full of skanky strippers and horrible, disgusting lonely old men I could not see who I was seeking but I knew where they would be, so I continued through the club, getting strange looks from these strange people.

I got to the door at the back of the room; my suspicions told me that the ones I seek, the members of the Alberto family would be through this door. When I got to the door a man, about three quarters of my size and with no muscle at all tried preventing me passing, I punched him in the face.

I opened the door at fast speed, to see shocked faces of the Alberto family around a poker table.

“Shit, it’s the punisher” one of them screamed as I grabbed my gun, pointed at the bloke at shot him between the eyes. By this time, the remaining four members of the family surrounded me with guns.

Party time” I thought jokingly to myself, then one member took a shot at me, and missed. I jumped towards him and grabbed his neck, I pressed down very hard with my thumbs, eventually he died.

Now angered, the other members were ready to dig my grave, sadly for them, they would fail killing me like everyone else. I shot another one in the chest while I get shot a couple of times, it hurts but what I know about what these people have done powers me on enough to shoot another member.

One more is left alive, scared shitless he drops his gun, points his hand up and walks powerfully towards the corner, I go right up into his face, I place the barrel of my gun on his forehead. I tell him to give me the addresses, obviously he refuses, I start to slowly pull the trigger, then he shouts,

“Will you let me go if I tell you”.

Of course” I reply, he then gives me the information and I allow him to leave, he gets to about a metre away from the door when I shoot him twice in the back. He falls to the floor, slightly squirming, just about alive, I turn him over, grab his head, punch it twice, drop him.

You didn’t really think you would get out alive would you”. I stamp on his chest. He is now dead and i now have the infomation i need to kill the rest of the family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Punisher. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Punisher.   The Punisher. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Punisher.
Page 1 of 1