Radar Forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Radar Forums.

-

HomeHome  ArcadeArcade  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lightspeed Champion - Falling Off The Lavender Bridge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris.
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Lightspeed Champion - Falling Off The Lavender Bridge Empty
PostSubject: Lightspeed Champion - Falling Off The Lavender Bridge   Lightspeed Champion - Falling Off The Lavender Bridge Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 9:57 am

Lightspeed Champion - Falling Off The Lavender Bridge 3386063m

5/5

This album is superb. Dev Hynes formerlly of Test Icicles has gone up in the music world with this album and has written some amazing songs that will stay in my heart forever. Everyone should hear this album for it is one of the most beuatiful albums ever, i doubt any other from 2008 will beat it. It has former singles, 'Galaxy of The Lost' and 'Midnight Surpirse' which are both songs full of genius in which Dev Hynes is at his best songwriting talent, especially in 'Galaxy of the Lost' where he has some genius acoustic guitar riffs and also in 'Midnight Suprise' when he is somewhat of a lyrical genius. If you dont own this already i think you should go out right now and buy it or else you will miss out on the most influential album in the last year or two.
Back to top Go down
https://radar.forumotion.net

Lightspeed Champion - Falling Off The Lavender Bridge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Radar Forums. :: Music Radar :: Reviews-
Jump to: