Radar Forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Radar Forums.

-

HomeHome  ArcadeArcade  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Peter Doherty and Carl Barat start work on musical

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris.
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Peter Doherty and Carl Barat start work on musical Empty
PostSubject: Peter Doherty and Carl Barat start work on musical   Peter Doherty and Carl Barat start work on musical Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:48 am

Peter Doherty and Carlos Barat, fell out in 2004 causing the split of The Libertines, last year they reunited onstage at the Hackney Empire playing Libertine classics. Since then they have covered The Beatles together, and are now starting work on a musical.

The new show is due to start in 2009. Doherty and Barat are planning to write 20 new songs together for the musical. The musical will be a drama about a new upcoming band.

Talking about the pair’s new project Barat said: “A producer from the theatre approached me through my record label,” Barat said. “So I went down there to see a play and we met up for a chat. He asked me if I was still in contact with Pete.

“I asked Pete and he loves the idea. He has invited me to Wiltshire [where he lives] this week to start writing it.”

Barat and Doherty have recently discussed reforming The Libertines but agreed that they shouldn’t “just yet”. Meanwhile Barat’s current band, Dirty Pretty Things are expected to release new album, 'This Is Where The Truth Begins', in June this year.
Back to top Go down
https://radar.forumotion.net
IronVenom96
IronVenom96

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Peter Doherty and Carl Barat start work on musical Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Doherty and Carl Barat start work on musical   Peter Doherty and Carl Barat start work on musical Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 3:53 pm

Cool.
Back to top Go down
http://comiczone.freeforums.org/

Peter Doherty and Carl Barat start work on musical
Page 1 of 1