Radar Forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Radar Forums.

-

HomeHome  ArcadeArcade  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gig: Reel Big Fish - Oxford Academy - Febuary 26th 2008

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris.
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Gig: Reel Big Fish - Oxford Academy - Febuary 26th 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Gig: Reel Big Fish - Oxford Academy - Febuary 26th 2008   Gig: Reel Big Fish - Oxford Academy - Febuary 26th 2008 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 2:24 pm

Last nights gig was perfect right from the start. The first band on were Southampton's Sonic Boom Six, who mix about every genre into one band and make the funkiest most jumpable music ever. As soon as they came on there was a pit. They started with just the drummer, Bassist and drummer making some proper good funk type music and then lead singer, Laila came on and everything went mad, i even ripped my trouser leg in the pit (and put it back together with badges Surprised )

The legendary Streetlight Manifesto were on second, they are so insanley brilliant that quite a few people were at the gig just for them, it was a nice crowd through them not gigantic pits, bigger than Sonic Boom Six but not massive so you had nice small circle pits. During this i ripped my other trouser leg in the pit Smile .

The final band on were of course, Reel Big Fish, my favourite band ever! They opened with there biggest hit, 'Sell Out' which saw the whole crowd go completly mental. They continued to play a mixture of calssic hits and new songs before finishing with 'Beer' before the encore. During the wait for the encore the crowd chanted 'Take On Me' promting for the song to be played but instead when they came on they done some cool instrumental stuff and then 'Trendy'.... then 'Take On Me'. All in all a great gig, but my body hurst from all the moshing!
Back to top Go down
https://radar.forumotion.net
IronVenom96
IronVenom96

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Gig: Reel Big Fish - Oxford Academy - Febuary 26th 2008   Gig: Reel Big Fish - Oxford Academy - Febuary 26th 2008 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 10:41 am

Sounds crazy. drunken
Back to top Go down
http://comiczone.freeforums.org/
Chris.
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Gig: Reel Big Fish - Oxford Academy - Febuary 26th 2008   Gig: Reel Big Fish - Oxford Academy - Febuary 26th 2008 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 11:21 am

it was i came out with bruises

but then again its not good if im not injured once i come out lol!
Back to top Go down
https://radar.forumotion.net
IronVenom96
IronVenom96

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Gig: Reel Big Fish - Oxford Academy - Febuary 26th 2008   Gig: Reel Big Fish - Oxford Academy - Febuary 26th 2008 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 6:15 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://comiczone.freeforums.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gig: Reel Big Fish - Oxford Academy - Febuary 26th 2008   Gig: Reel Big Fish - Oxford Academy - Febuary 26th 2008 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gig: Reel Big Fish - Oxford Academy - Febuary 26th 2008
Page 1 of 1