Radar Forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Radar Forums.

-

HomeHome  ArcadeArcade  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gig: The Futureheads Carling Academy Oxford March 6th 2008

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris.
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Gig: The Futureheads Carling Academy Oxford March 6th 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Gig: The Futureheads Carling Academy Oxford March 6th 2008   Gig: The Futureheads Carling Academy Oxford March 6th 2008 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:45 am

After waiting the disgusting hour and a half for the support act Thomas Tantrum to come on stage i was hoping they would be better than they were alright but not amazing, but they didnt matter becuase i was there for The Futureheads. The 'Heads came on to a powerful classical piece (cant remember the name quite famous though) the whole room was dark, including the stage and then some bright white lights came on, blinding most people, by this time the futureheads had instruments in hand then once lights went down they were juts stood there still until the powerful energetic opener, 'Decent Days and Nights' which was followed by new song, 'Broke Up The Time'. Throughout the gig they played plenty of new stuff, whoch is really good, sounding more like their first album rather than the rather average last album 'News and Tributes' which they only played one song of. after playing all the obvious songs and finishing with 'Man Ray' I was doubting an encore but then they came back on, and played the awesome track from before there first album, 'Piece Of Crap' which is so amazing and so good live it spurred me to crowdsurf, for the first time.
Back to top Go down
https://radar.forumotion.net
IronVenom96
IronVenom96

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Gig: The Futureheads Carling Academy Oxford March 6th 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig: The Futureheads Carling Academy Oxford March 6th 2008   Gig: The Futureheads Carling Academy Oxford March 6th 2008 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 3:19 pm

Coolio Cool
Back to top Go down
http://comiczone.freeforums.org/

Gig: The Futureheads Carling Academy Oxford March 6th 2008
Page 1 of 1